- Sorry it's taken so long.
- Sorry for the handwriting (as ever).
- Sorry that the words and photos aren't coordinated better.
- Sorry for the quality of the photos.
- Sorry for the quality of the scanned pages (I'm getting to grips with a new 'hand-held' scanner).
- Sorry for all the 'sorry's :-)
Ok, here goes...first, some piccies (do you like the background I used?)...
|Oops, forgot to take this photo before I filled it up...|
|The cap, showing that hefty clip (by the way - Merry Christmas!).|
(You can just see the spring that makes the bayonet cap system work).
|Magnetically attached cap trim.|
|Note tip of nib turned up - Makes writing at all angles easy.|
|Metal of nib goes all the way around!|
|Hopefully this explains some of the stuff I've been waffling on about!|
|Only 1000 have been made (I was|
very lucky to get hold of one).
|That 'Mosquito' filling device (that's not a device to fill mosquitos, you understand).|
|You just stick the nib in the filler...|
|...the right way up, mind! And hey, no inky fingers to fret about :-)|